Saturday 24 April 2010

The Water Goblin

I'm very sad that I'll be missing the concert tomorrow evening : ( The CSO are a lovely bunch of people.

I still have everything crossed. I'm guessing I'll know Monday..

And I would rather like it to be sunny and hot today yesplease. I'm most likely going to be awandering with a diabolo : )

Last night I was indeed rather sparkly! Went to Merchants' OBA dinner. Food was good, but a risotto as a main is very very filling! Luckily, I did eat it all, because my real main was a quiche xP Dessert was tasty - Apple Tart Tatin, with Creme (imagine the accent) Anglaise. Which actually turned out to be vanilla infused thick cream, and a creme brulee (again, imagine) sauce. Would've been a lot nicer if they'd taken the skin off the apples (tell a lie, they did take it off some of them.. Randomly), but hey. Yum.

I was also stupid and forgot my college card. Remembered my Party Feet but still got a cracking blister on the bottom of my left foot. Ouch.

Woke up again at half 4. Managed to get back asleep somewhere close to 6 I believe. Have no clue what's going on with my body clock.

Anywho, to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment