Friday 23 April 2010

Stuck in reverse

Yeah. I'm awake. Have been since 04:19. Why, I have NO CLUE.

I've only had 4 hours sleep, yet I'm more awake than when I've had 8 or 9. *issoconfused*

[EDIT: No! This is a lie! I went to bed at 01:16.. 3 hours?!]

And I like sleep, I do. I've been lying in bed, telling myself I want to sleep; that this is the right time to sleep.

That didn't work. So, I put on some music. Really quietly.

That didn't work. Was good music, but I didn't nod off. So, I called O2 Treats and found out why I haven't been receiving my Treat for the past 2 or so months.

That worked :)

But still no sleep.

Mmmmm concert last night was good. <3 Vaughan Williams <3 . As they say (write??)

Although, I now have to watch out for cellists sneaking up on me to shout 'BOOM', making me jump a mile in the air.. Silly storms. (But very very well played storms)

Helped out a lovely lady called Mary, with promises to see her at the next concert :) And bumped into Diane! And caught myself an Italian! And met some wonderful people! And listened to great music (of several different genres!)! Exlamation mark!

Yesterday was a damn good day. I bounced. Rather a lot. Nothing at all was going to bring my mood down.

I feel bad that I haven't written in my diary for AGES. Albeit nothing *much* happened in the time I didn't write (see my other post, about my thoughts about the Easter holiday..), but now term proper has started, already so many things are happening! And I do have this, which shall act as a good aide-memoire.

I may try go back to bed now.

Or I may eat some more grapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment