Wednesday 14 April 2010

Slow hands

Gah. Where did my motivation go??

I made another cake today, to complement my zebra cake. Now it looks a bit like a tie-dyed pacman is eating the aforementioned zebra :D

I also just ate a lot of salt & pepper baguette.

Thursday is my LOST day - I am an avid follower. I watch with Phil, sometimes in Cambridge, sometimes in his house, more recently over Skype. I'm happy we're finally getting answers, but rather gutted that it's the last series. I remember watching the pilot episode. I was in L5 (first year GCSE), and taking over the front room. Mum was on the couch. It was dark. I had giant pieces of brown paper all over the floor, stuck together to form a very big square. In episode one, I cut out lots of images of shells (about 4 different pictures, repeated about 5 times each), and stuck them on. Then I

Oh no. That's a lie. That's what happened for the finale of series one. I remember Locke peering over, finding the hatch as I waited for all the sand to dry (I filled in the gaps with glue, then gave everything a covering of bird sand. The piece was turned into a giant origami shell the next day)

That was years ago.

Here is a quick picture of the shell. It's not very good; looked better stapled to the wall, but you get the idea : )



I'm fed up of x, and I'm better than y. Just so you know : )
[and no Jo, I won't be defining my variables for you :P]

No comments:

Post a Comment