Tuesday 20 April 2010

A random outpouring of thoughts

Bah sun. Lovely lovely sun, and we must stay in and work and be good. Sigh.

All unpacked now, apart from 4 piles of photographs, but I don't think I own enough blutack.. I've brought many more clothes, and my room looks a lot more empty. There has been a musical instrument exchange, so I got to play bass in my window yesterday. I sadly, and scarily, don't know where my clarinet is.

Already have a crazy busy week (evenings at least), with 6 new lecture courses (yay.), a concert, a rehearsal, a dinner and a pub. Not necessarily in this order.

I painted yesterday. I felt really ill, so I painted, made yearbook page, and slept. 'Twas nice.

I've changed my ringtone, and keep bopping along to it. Must remember to answer it. Have ordered new headphones/adaptor for my phone - mine went walkies after orchestra, but I literally have No Clue where.

I miss my favourite Italian. She's stuck :( Silly volcano. I can't believe just how disruptive it's been.

Prince Philip came to visit Fitz yesterday, and open the new library. He witnessed Fitz in a 'nearly-normal' state. As normal as can be, including the slacking, and tea-drinking ; )

Also tested a friend's project. Was so cool! And makes me worry about mine.. I need to analyse the results.. Please do my survey if you haven't already!

I just received a text. From O2.

Isn't that nice?

No comments:

Post a Comment