Thursday 1 April 2010

Song associations

Come On Home - Franz Ferdinand --> Go Ape in Grizedale

Feeling Good - Muse --> Coffee / Truffle / Chocolate / rdecorating my room

Autumn - Vivaldi --> The colour pink / blonde hair / room 997 in Fitz

Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen --> Lunchtimes spent around a piano

Somebody Told Me - The Killers --> ML3, MTGS

Wind in the Wires - Patrick Wolf --> running round a mini lake in Florida

The CN Tower Belongs to the Dead - Final Fantasy --> Bottom C kitchen

Ruled By Secrecy - Muse --> CP1, MTGS

El Tango De Roxanne - Moulin Rouge OST --> CP2, MTGS

Violet Hill - Coldplay --> A21

String Quintet in C - Schubert --> Coming home from Cambridge interview

Space Dementia - Muse --> AS Level ICT / the first time I got wireless Internet on my laptop

Teeth - Bowerbirds --> Jungle Parc / Khlöe's 10th birthday

Blame it on the Boogie - Michael Jackson --> Ice skating and curling

Black Holes and Revelations - Muse --> Bude / harps

Franz Ferdinand (full album) --> Silverdale

Love's Not a Competition (But I'm Winning) - The Kaiser Chiefs --> Next (the shop, yes)

All These Things That I've Done - The Killers --> The Box (tv channel)

American Idiot (full album) - Green Day --> Being in a car, turning left, and seeing a park on my right, and black railings on my left.

Took You Two Years - Final Fantasy --> JJ Thomson

Isle Delphino - Mario and Zelda Big Band Live --> French GCSE oral exam


Isn't my mind weird?

No comments:

Post a Comment