Monday 27 June 2011

Ceilidh #4 - Clinical Graduation Ball - 24/06/2011 - 10pm

A ceilidh! At a reasonable time! Though, my idea of 'reasonable' where a ceilidh is concerned is out of place right now. As you know.

A soundcheck that started late and finished early. Si beag si mhor was not played (*shock!*). A slow air instead. It was on the same page at least.

On the way out of hte soundcheck it started to rain.

It rained lots more on the way back for the ceilidh. I had a nap inbetween. We found out things were running late.


We got to play. It was very dark, so I obtained a pair of light up antennae (aka desk lights). It was also very amplified. After we finished playing, it felt like we were underwater. I sat where the red light was.



The dancers had had a little to drink.. Paul called and was incredibly bouncy : )


I think I have ceilidh withdrawal. I also don't have a 'cello at the moment. I might have to do what I've wanted to do since I was eleven, and buy a double bass.. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment