Thursday 25 March 2010

It was dirt and dirt is all the same

Was tempted to come and post at 5.43am this morning, when I was woken up by a shuffling in my room, which turned out to be Fitz, our dog.

Instead, I chased him, had a menthol Locket, and tried to sleep some more.

Good Things have happened today:

  • I came home and had a postcard from New York! I adore post..
  • I finished off my bracelet! Picture below..
  • I ate a pomegranate! And bought two more..
  • I bought 2 pairs of coloured tights! I have a bit of a thing for colourful tights at the mo..

And now to sleep. Still fairly ill, which is *really* annoying.. One of the few times when I actually *want* to do my university work and I just can't : (

Title is from ' '81 ' by Joanna Newsom. Lovely lovely song.

No comments:

Post a Comment