Wednesday 24 March 2010

Brahms, Symphony 3 in F Major

I appear to have started a blog.

I've never wanted one before. I had a vague notion that I'd be setting one up soon, but for entirely different reasons. Alas that wasn't meant to be.

I gained a love of writing things down after I was bought a blank notebook as a birthday present last year. It sat around for a month, and then I had a sudden urge to write. I knew it should become a diary. Quite why I'll never know.

My head is filled with random bits and pieces, maybe I'm hoping to share some of them with you. Maybe you'll share some things with me. Maybe I'll write about general things in my life. Maybe I'll write about your life.

I really don't know.

I'm on a self-inflicted mission to listen to more classical music. Titles of posts may occasionally be what I'm currently listening to, or have stuck in my head.

I started this now because I'm ill. I'm home from university, and originally thought I was just having my termly spell of 'Oh no, I'm allergic to the dog again', but no. A horrible cold-y flu thing snuck up and got me. I went to bed at about 7, having dozed most of the day away, and now find myself awake.

I may write more later on. Or maybe tomorrow. Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment