Monday 24 January 2011

Survived.

Recently, I went for an interview.

It was quite scary.

Several of my friends have received a Giant run down of events, but they're not important now. Now I just have to forget that the whole thing happened. I mean, there's no way I could have got it! I can't afford to build my hopes up. It will be an awesome thing if I do then get the gig.

But hey, that's in April.

Joy.

So now, just pottering round, looking for other jobs and whatnot. Have started to crochet again - piano scarf here I come!

On a similar note (pun!), I've started playing piano again : ) I may have learned how to play "Time" from Inception. Zimmer is rather good. I also saw a brilliant version of  "Dream is Collapsing" arranged for solo piano, and desparately wish I had the music / ears to work it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment