Friday 7 January 2011

My days..

..are currently all about the harp, and learning Japanese. [edit: Oh, and the Inception soundtrack : ) "Dream is Collapsing" is wonderful]

I've spent close to 4 hours each evening playing, and I'd really like to see what I could achieve by devoting this much time to it every day. The reason for the intense sessions at the moment is because I'm playing at a drinks reception on Saturday evening, and need to get back up to scratch - last term was definitely a 'cello term!

Japanese is something I've wanted to learn since I was about 11, but I didn't really ever know where to start with it. Now I do. I have a plan to go over there in the near future as well. I've found that deadlines help me to actually get on and do the work. I tend towards procrastination.


I think that applies to the harp as well.

Maybe I'll go play now..

No comments:

Post a Comment