Monday 29 November 2010

Knowledge.

I have too much of it, and I'm starting to not be able to cope. I should feel the same way, as you did, but I can't.

Butterflies.

We pondered before why people keep blogs. Am I writing simply to share experiences? Or to know that someone out that may read this, and 'permit' my behaviour? To be accepted? To provide food for thought?

Probably all.

Sometimes I wish I didn't know.

Tomorrow I should get a few parcels. That will take my mind off things.

I am also going to the wool shop on the way to work. I am making a Giant scarf. I've done 1/6th of it, and if I actualy followed the pattern, it would quite possibly be suitable for a giant. It would also cost a bomb. I plan to only do another 1/6th of it. This will still make it a Pretty Damn Chunky scarf.

It's still not out of my head.

Maybe sleep will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment