Tuesday 23 November 2010

I know that it sounds like a dream, but it's the only thing that gets me to sleep at night.

I'm proud of a life where to give means more than to take.

I wish it wasn't horrifically cheesy to quote songs in application forms and personal statements :P

I have been quite quiet here. anonymous will be glad to know that I am living from weekend to weekend much less now - though it does still vary occasionally. I thought I was just waiting for people to come back into my life, but it's something more than that.

Saturday's concert was immense fun. I hear on the grapevine there will be a video on the tube of you (doesn't sounds as right as the book of face..); shall link as and when I can.

Sunday's was also good, but a lot more stressful! Am looking forward to having my first free weekend coming up..

Hmm. Sleep now. It does sound like a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment