Saturday 15 May 2010

Goal

Quick posting from HOME. Yessssssss. All those hours were worth it to see mum's face :D

Dissertation miraculously finished and handed in; nothing more I can do about that.

Now revision. I have enough time. I can do this.

I shall continue to get up early (though not as early as yesterday, thankyou) - I appear to work pretty well then. Which is a shame after all these years thinking I work best at night. Turns out I like sleep more. Which I should really have known.

Then after exams, after the end, I am going to sort out me. And make me happy. Properly properly happy. I am mostly right now, don't get me wrong, but there's lots of room for improvement.

And I may have been entered onto a graduate scheme based in Manchester.. Hmm. This does not fit with my model of the next few years at all. I don't know how I feel about this.

Anywho, to the kitchen! Where it's clean and tidy and well-stocked :D

No comments:

Post a Comment