Saturday 29 May 2010

Disappointment!

It's raining.

My macro extension tube set ma jig arrived today; it won't easily fit on the body of the camera, and when I got it on, I couldn't take photos because "The lens is not attached". Great.

There's a suspect small silver screw that I might adjust when I can find a small enough screwdriver.. Flautists? Clarinettists?

On the plus, I worked out I can drop a subject from my revision, and remain at the same level of panic for the exams. 2 more to go.

And I got amazing surprise post today! With butterflies! From a cellist!

My room is tidy :) I'm off to dry my hair, then meet my auntie and uncle.

Possible exciting news RE: London.

And I feel lots better, including my back. I managed to revise at a table yesterday (!)

I can do this!

1 comment:

  1. Yes. Always read which cameras an accessory is compatible with.

    ReplyDelete