Tuesday 31 January 2012

I think it's about time..

..for another post.

Again, never fear, all of the photos are safe. Though I do need to remember to take my camera out of the house more. I do all these exciting things of an evening (to the point where I *really* need to factor in some Dee Time), and I often come home and remember I need to take a photo before bed. Cue running round the house thinking of an Interesting Thing to shoot.

Let's see, since last post, which appears to have shockingly been done in October, I have:
- played in many more ceilidhs. The ceilidh updates will also continue. I have now played a total of 13.
- learned more double bass. I'll be playing Carnival of the Animals at Rumpus soon. I need to practise more.
- finished my Gorjuss cross stitch. And another mid-sized flower one. I've started two mini pieces, and have two terrifyingly giant cross stitches to be working on.
- really got the bug for Scottish Country Dancing. Really.
- been offered a very interesting proposal to do with cakely baking..
- got a choir rolling at Red Gate.
- thought some more about what I actually want to do.
- made a lot of cake.
- lost touch slightly with the "student" side of my life.

Currently listening to The First Days of Spring, mostly on a whim. I'm quite enjoying it, and wishing that Spring really would appear. It's damn cold.

Right. Back to the grindstone.

No comments:

Post a Comment